Thursday 5 March 2015

Short & Sweet Facebook FB Funny Status USA,UK,INDIA

Short & Sweet Facebook FB Funny Status,UK,USA

  • Shortest Horror story in history-- tomorrow is monday.
  • I believe there should be a better way to start each day....instead of waking up each morning...
  • Honestly i would prefer to look back at my life and say-- i cant believe i did that. than instead of saying-- i wish i did that..
  • the thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their childern.

Short & Sweet Facebook FB Funny Status USA,UK,INDIA

Funny FB Short Status,India

  • My damn phone does not allow me text or call due to low battery but it has enough battery to keep screaming-- low battery, low battery.
  • How come wrong numbers are never busy?
  • I am pretty sure that the whole world "ladies first" thing was created by a guy just to check out ass.

Very Funny Facebook Cool Status

  • Dear Fair and Lovely, we want to date a girl, not a light emitting diode.
  • There is a light at the end of every tunnel, just pray it is not a train.
  • I dont get many compliments, so i was surprised when the phone company called up to say i had an oustanding account.

No comments:

Post a Comment