Tuesday 24 March 2015

Best Romatic SMS Whatsapp

Romantic SMS Whatsapp

1.If I know that I’m gonna die tomorrow,
I’ll spend 23 hors with u and If U wonder what abut the last hour.
In that I’ll find someone 
Who can take care of u.
Love You Always...

2.Believe me, you are the one,
Whom my heart finds,
Whom my mind reminds me of,
Whom my destiny wants,
Whom I love the most.


Latest Romantic SMS Whatsapp

1.My heart says that u like me,

My eyes says that you feel something for me,
My mind says that u thing of me,
But till now you are quiet.

2.Yaadon ki barsaat liye,
Duaoon ki saugat liye,
Dil ki Gehrayi se,
Chand ki roshni se,
Pholoon ke kagaz per,
Aap k lie sirf 3 lafz.
“I LOVE YOU”

Popular Romantic SMS Whatsapp

1.I have 3 parts of my heat
.
.
1st FOR MY Allah,
.
.
2nd for my family,
.
.
3rd for my friends,
.
.
Becoz,
U
R
MY
HEART.

2.When it rains,you don’t see the sun,
But its there
Hope we can be like this.
We don’t always see each other,
But we will always be there for one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment