Friday 13 March 2015

Best Funny Quotes For Her

Funny Quotes For Her

1)When I was small I thought money and fame brought all the happiness in the world.
Now that I'm grown up I know I was right.

2)Doing nothing is hard, you never know when you are done.



Popular Funny Quotes For Her

1)I need a 6 months holiday,twice a year.


2)Alcohol,what's that?? It's not in my vodkabulary,but let me check in whiskeypedia.

3)I just ate some garlic , so I can't speak.




Latest Funny Quotes For Her

1)If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, You wouldn't sit for a month.

2)Behind every great man there is a woman rolling her eyes.

3)My grandmother started walkin 5 miles a day when she was 60, she is 99 now and we dn't know where the hell she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment