Friday 27 March 2015

Best WhatsApp Friendship Quotes

Best Friendship Quotes Whatsapp

1.It is one of the blessings of the old friends that we can afford to be stupid with them.

2.Friendship is always a sweet responsibility,never an opportunity.

3.Love is the only force which can transform enemies into friends.

 
Whatsapp Friendship Quotes Latest

1.A single rose can be my garden...a single friend,my world.


2.Friends show their love in times of trouble,not in happiness.

3.Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing.There is a time for silence.A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into own destiny.And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over.

 Popular Whatsapp Friendship Quotes

1.Don’t walk behind me;I may not lead.Don’t walk in front of me;I may not follow.Just walk beside me and be my best friend.

2.When we honestly asks ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us,we often find that it is those who,instead of giving advice,solutions,or cures,have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment