Sunday 8 March 2015

Best Sarcastic Jokes Facebook

Best Sarcastic Jokes Facebook

1.Strong people don't put others down. They lift them up and slam them on the ground for maximum damage.

2.My son asked me what it's like to be married so I told him to leave me alone and when 
he did I asked him why he was ignoring me.

3.If you see me smiling it's because I'm thinking of doing something evil or naughty. If 
you see me laughing it's because I've already done it.

Sarcastic Jokes Facebook Latest

 1.I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling 
like the passengers in his car.

2.Masturbation is like procrastination, it's all good and fun until you realize you are only 
fucking yourself!

3.When wearing a bikini,women reveal 90% of their body....men are so polite they only 
look at the covered parts

 Popular Sarcastic Jokes

1.I think my neighbour is stalking me as she's been googling my name on her computer. I saw it through my telescope last night.

2.People say money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you had enough 
money, you can have a key made.

No comments:

Post a Comment