Tuesday 24 March 2015

Best Romantic SMS Facebook

Romantic SMS Facebook

1.If 10 people cares for u,
One of them is me.
If 1 person cares for u,
That would be me.
If no one cares for u,
I m not in this world.

2.If I could be any part of U
I would be tear.
To be conceived in ur heart,
Born in ur eyes...
Live on your cheeks 
And
Die on your lips

 

Latest Romantic SMS Facebook

1.Till the end of time...

In a world so close to me..
I’m just so in love...
With a girl who’s in my heart...
I LOVE YOU...

2.Meeting you was fate,
Becoming your friend was choice,
But falling in love with u was
Completely out of my control.

Popular Romantic SMS Facebook

1.A candle may melt
And it’s fir may die.
But the love you have given me
Will always stay as a  flame in my Heart.

2.If u r in a dark room,
You find blood everywhere
And the walls are shaking
-Don;t worry friend,
U are at the safest place,
You are in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment