Wednesday 25 March 2015

Best Facebook Sad SMS For USA,UK,India


Best Facebook Sad Status USA

1.When u need someone desperately,
No 1 has a minute for u!
But when u want to be alone,
People have a life to spend with u!

2.Broken is a star tonight,
As tears rolled on my 2 cheeks.
They whispered in my ears,
Let us take our pain away,
Broken is a little Heart tonight.

Best Facebook Sad Status UK

1.Each drop of tear is costly than anything in this world

But,
No one knows its value 
Until they have them in their own eyes for someone.

2.Some people hurt by words,
Some by action,
But the biggest hurt I believe
That someone ignoring u when u value them bigger than your life.

Best Facebook Sad Status India

1.Fish said to water-u can’t se my tears because i’m in u...
Water replied-But I feel ur tears because u r in me.

2.Aag lagi jo sine me
Dunia me laga dunga
To jo mujhe na mili
Dunia jala dunga.

No comments:

Post a Comment