Sunday 15 March 2015

Best Emotional Quotes For Girls

Best Emotional Quotes For Girls
1)The best and the most beautiful thing in the world cannot be seen or even touched.They must be felt by heart.

2)I don’t want to be at the mercy of my emotions.I want to use them,to enjoy them,and to dominate them.

3)One thing you can’t hide-is when you are crippled inside.


Popular Emotional Quotes Girls
1)The emotion that breaks your Heart is sometimes the very one that can heel it...


2)Your emotions are the slave to your thoughts,and you are the slave to your emotions.

3)It’s important to understand every time you get upset,it drains your emotional energy.
Losing your cool makes you tired.Getting angry a lot messes with you health.


Best Emotional Quotes For Girls
1)I feel too much.That’s what’s going on. “Do you think one can feel too much?or just feel in the wrong ways?My inside don’t match up with my outsides.Do anyone’s insides and outsides match up?I don’t know. I’m only me.Maybe that’s what a person personality is :the difference between 
the inside and outside.But it’s worse for me.I wonder if everyone thinks its worse for her.
Probably.But it really is worse for me

2)My brother is one of my true heroes.Steady and sober where I am impulsive and 
emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment