Sunday 8 March 2015

Sarcastic Jokes For Facebook 2015

Sarcastic Jokes For Facebook

1.I found out about you from my last nightmare.

2.I've been running as fast as I can, but I still can't catch my breath.

3.The light at the end of the tunnel – are the front lights of a train.


Sarcastic Jokes Facebook 2015 

1.The difference between true love and dinosaurs: We're sure that dinosaurs once existed 
on this earth.

2.If I'd shot you sooner, I'd be out of jail by now.

3.Those of you who think you know it all are damn annoying to those of us who do!


Facebook Popular Sarcastic Jokes 

1.Never break someone's heart because they have only one inside...break their bones 
because they have 206 of them.

2.As the joker said, if you are good at something why do it for free...

3.They say you are what you eat, so lay off the nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment